Brain nerves
Dead day come when something hit my brain nerves. it's all okay I don't mind but i am minding when I said I don't mind.
I have got nothing from my self and it's damn hurting my brain cell then my whole head is hurting and my body is not working, recently I have gone lazy and tired with the problems those always come around me test me and make me mad. All problems are laughing at me cuz they have won and i lost again and it's hurting my brain cell
I don't have good thoughts to figure it out
What's happening with my damn donkey brain
I have been searching that why brain is controlling everything
What ever I hear ,see, feel ,sense, taste, smell goes into my damn brain and that fucking brain makes wierd thoughts and reaction and emotions
I have been recently getting jealous of those who have got damn good brains
With that they are multiplying their money
Everybody said that we have got same damn brain of same weight and nerves
But then what making us different
That's the outlook and prospective towards everything then how to get that good prospective and outlook
May be that's we have got from our parents in the form of genes
Why we can't decide which kind of genes we need, which makes wealthiest on this Earth planet
But that's happening without any noise and drama
Our brain nerves are working perfectly
Then why we have different profession
Why anyone can be everything at same time
Everybody on this planet doing great Earning money, getting married, raising potential earners
Then what's bothering us
The tension of not getting success or getting success lesser than rival
Why everybody wants to be on the top
I have seen when someone's is on the top
Earning best amount of revenue and fame
Then everybody starts tagging along with them stating that they are born to be at top
I don't know who is playing with whom
Is that fucking brain or we are playing
When someone's starts hating them
May be they have good reason to hate
But hate is hate you can have reason to hate ,then all the brain nerves getting puzzled why This shit is happening with me Everybody wants to have everything that's why brain nerves are playing effenciently to get those. But I want to sit quietly to observe that what level brain
Stand in the future.
Comments
Post a Comment