Energy

Yesterday, when I reached home 🏘️ from work then I took some rest after that call from colleague come friend came. I picked up that call but after that I realised I don't wanna talk to anybody because it's feel like that everything drains out my energy in position or negative way.

I feel tired after that cuz it's make me unbalanced at that moment. I really want to calm at that moment but I got frustrated.

 So i decided to stay away from other people in an emotionally manner. I know there are very great and good people present on this heaven body called earth but I want to one sided observe them learn and inhibit their good qualities in myself without actually physically indulging with them.

During rainy season i pleased to look at the beauty of trees, it's like they are feeling happy with rain and showing their smile to me in a pleasant manner.
It is their energy which is healing and converting my bad energy to good energy 

I know people are also part of Nature but I don't wanna waste my energy on gossiping and talking over vulger matter

Nature is the best source of energy for human emotions, health and wealth 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brain nerves

Life hassels