Out of reach

One day I have started to observe somebody very closely,
I have found theirs eyes weary and 
Sad  like they cried alot over weak 
Problems and strong ones also 
It's making me curious about their 
Pains ,
I can feel every pain through eyes and 
Their tears melt down my stone heart
But they can't see me or feel me 
Because they don't me 
It's been a strange for while that 
I don't want everything for a while 
Cuz observing them give me 
Deep satisfaction even if i feel
Disheartened I feel enlighten 
As a candle light enlighten the dark room
It's a like earthling falls in love with 
Bright sun 🌄 
But it's out of my reach
But i will not run away 
Cuz everything has own its way
I will meet them when
 day and night meet
 siting by the beautiful sea
Even if it is out of my reach 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brain nerves

Energy

Life hassels