you know

I have started to know that 
Much I have got ,got what i deserve from
This  beautiful life it is making me 
 feel strengthen and giving me abilities 
Like a medicine 💊
I have been struggling since the 
Day I have been juggling 
With the situations I know 
All of that's happening for some reason 
But I don't know the fucking reason 
It's been a while that one thought 
Came into my mind that some people 
Are stars and some are earthlings 
Stars are shining brightly far high
From earthlings, they are happy to see 
The earthlings are praising and worshipp
Them highly 
The bright stars🌟 don't know if earthlings gone busy, who gonna at the bright sky
At night 
Still I am wondering around that
That one day die who gonna look 
At beauty of pale moon in winter
Night 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brain nerves

Energy

Life hassels