Inspiration

Let's start with morning when
Light came into my room
I felt delighted but after that I heard 
Noise came from the strairs of fighting 
They were looking down my mom
In various ways but instead of fighting I
Only knelt to down with my hands closed 
But still looked me down by saying 
That you are existing on this Earth to 
Kneel down.

But after then i thought why is  powerful always steps over the weak in every way
Physically mentally, financially and by using sharp edge tongue.

Why weak feels disheartened and that powerful feels encouraged and superior 

After that he thinks that he can control 
Everything and everyone on this planet 
He also speaks by his sharpen tongue by 
Using his filthy sharp mind.

That day I cried alot and hadn't slept whole night and I decided unconsciously that 
In near future I have to win 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brain nerves

Energy

Life hassels